Here’s the three steps to get your free business website…
Want all the details? Read the entire offer below.
Dear Small Business Owner,
In the next few days, with your permission, I’m going to build for you, your own business website – absolutely FREE!
This business website (that normally sells for $495.00+) includes everything you need to showcase your business online.
- Custom header with your company logo
- The following included pages:
- Integrated “Blog” with up to 5 blog posts
- As many as 5 separate “Services” pages.
- Up to 15 email addresses set up for you and your employees. (Plus instructions on setting up additional emails if you need more)
- Site analytics installed so you can see how many people find you online and where they came from.
- An easy online interface so you can update your site, if you choose to, as simply as using Word to write a letter.
- A video walkthrough of your new website showing you exactly how to quickly make changes or add new pages yourself.
- An “opt-in box” so visitors can provide you with their email address which allows you to market your services to them in the future.
- An auto-responder service set up for you to collect the email addresses and send your marketing messages to your leads automatically.
And I’m going to hand it to you on a silver platter…
Okay, so why would I be willing to give you such a valuable gift for free?
Well the answer is quite simple:
It’s a bribe!
A good natured bribe to convince you to get to know me… And maybe even to take a look at my online marketing services for local business.
I know that after you see the quality of my work and start getting new leads from your website you’ll want more.
When you do I’ll be here for you.
This complete done-for-you website is unlike anything you’ve ever been exposed to before.
This is NOT a “Free Trial” offer or another software program to learn so you can “build your own website in 5 minutes” or anything like that. This is a bona fide offer to get your business online with a professionally built website done for you.
Imagine never having to worry about you spending hours learning a program that’s supposed to be “drag and drop easy” and makes a site that never looks or feels like you imagined.
Think how great it would be to know that your business has a professional presence online… while you simply relax and maybe play a round of golf.
“Okay, so what’s the catch?”
Well, there is NO “catch” but yes there are a few requirements.
- You must be a, US based, local “brick and mortar” (plumbing company, restaurant, law office, retail store, etc.) business owner.
- You are responsible for purchasing your own domain name (i.e. YourCompanyName.com) and hosting services. I’ll provide details on exactly how you need to do this.
- You will need to provide the content for the site, your company logo and any pictures or videos you’d like me to include as well. You may either write the text content for your site or just do it the easy way and send me audio or video recordings (Which we’ll transcribe and then use as your content).
Just click the link below to get started!
CEO – Internet Marketing Athens
P.S. Once you’ve signed up I’ll send you information on how to purchase your domain name (including how to choose the best one) as well as where you must purchase your website hosting. I apologize for that short delay but I simply must manually approve everyone to make sure each person signing up meets the criteria.